Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We value questions from our patients. If you ever have a question about your dental care or our practice, don’t hesitate to ask us.
We’ve collected a few of our more commonly asked questions. Check and see if your question is asked and answered here. If you need more information, just let us know!
- Do you take my insurance?
- Why do I have to floss?
- Why can’t I wait until I have a problem? Why every six months?
- Will it hurt?
- Can you whiten my teeth?
- What age should I start bringing my child to the dentist?
- Why do I need x-rays?
- What does it cost? Do you offer payment options?
- What is cosmetic dentistry?
- Is KöR teeth whitening effective?
- How do dental implants work?
- What problems can porcelain veneers fix?
- Do dental implants feel like natural teeth?
- How do fillings work?
- What is the best way to whiten my teeth?
- Why do I need regular dental exams?
- At what age should my child be evaluated for orthodontic treatment?
- How long does treatment with Invisalign take?