Cosmetic Dentistry in Jonesboro, AR
A beautiful smile helps to provide the best first impression you can make. There is no warmer welcome or more genuine show of appreciation than a heartfelt smile. The confidence that a bright smile provides allows you to perform better in a job interview or be more comfortable on a first date. A great smile can truly change your life.
The team at our Jonesboro dental office is skilled and experienced in a variety of cosmetic dentistry techniques, and we’re happy to discuss your options with you.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is how we give people beautiful smiles. The core of cosmetic dentistry lies in the question, “What don’t you like about your smile?” The answer to this question will tell us which methods and treatments we need to use to create the smile makeover you are looking for.
Smile makeovers are like snowflakes; no two are the same. Each case will be custom planned to address the specific goals you want to achieve. Most smile makeovers use a combination of treatment options. Let’s discuss them individually first:
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers are the most commonly thought of procedure associated with cosmetic dentistry. Veneers are custom-made porcelain shells that bond to the front of your teeth, allowing us to make changes in the color and shape of those teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns and Bridges – When teeth have been damaged due to decay or trauma, crowns can be use to restore their function and beauty. With porcelain crowns, we are able to make more extreme color changes as well. All-porcelain bridges can replace missing teeth while providing exceptionally natural-looking results.
- Bonding –Dental bonding can conservatively solve problems such as small gaps, chips, or decay. Bonding with tooth-colored filling, along with shaping and polishing to perfection, will have you smiling again in no time.
- Braces and Invisalign – Adult orthodontics can sometimes be the most conservative route to a great smile. Moving teeth into a perfect position can change your smile and facial profile for the better.
- Teeth Whitening – Having whiter teeth is always on the list of things people want in a smile makeover. Our powerful in-office whitening treatments could have you satisfied in two hours or less if your teeth are already in great shape but are just too dark.
Start Cosmetic Dentistry in 72401
If you have things about your smile you aren’t happy with, then contact us to set up a smile makeover consultation. Our Jonesboro, AR team can sit down with you and discuss your goals and expectations.
From this consultation, we will create a custom plan for your makeover. We offer many financing options and always try to make the care you want affordable for you. Let us give you the smile you deserve.