Finding the right dentist means more than getting a basic dental cleaning once a year. You want to find someone who takes an interest in your oral and general health as well as your contentment with your smile. A dentist you grow with is someone you feel comfortable discussing any issue with, and whose advice you don't need to second guess.
For these reasons, it's essential to feel at home with your Jonesboro, AR dentist. You should feel comfortable enough to drop-in unexpectedly because of a dental emergency
or oral concern.
Here are some tips to consider when shopping for a dentist:
- How close is the dental office from your home, job, or school?
- Are their business hours convenient with your lifestyle? Do they handle dental emergencies?
- Is the dentist in your insurance network?
- Do people you trust recommend the dentist?
- Can the dentist perform dental procedures beyond basic dental cleanings?
- Can you communicate with the dentist and their dental team well?
- Is the dentist an ADA member?
Once you've found a dentist who is competent, patient-focused, and highly skilled, we recommend you schedule a meet and greet to make sure you are comfortable discussing questions with them. One important thing to always look for is the state of cleanliness and hygiene in the dental office
. The waiting room should always be comfortable and clean, and each exam room should be cleaned after the last patient. Unclean dental environments can pose a safety risk to you and your family.
At Dental Solutions, we understand the importance of patient-doctor relationships. A mutually respectful, comfortable bond means that your dentist is concerned about your oral and general health, and treats you like a member of their family. Seeing a dentist only once and changing every year may result in an indifferent and impersonal relationship and cleaning and examination. If you are looking for a dentist in Jonesboro, AR, we invite you to schedule a meet and greet
with our office. We always welcome new members to our growing dental family.